What the is NOT:
- Not an illegal Magnetic button that can fall off your gun and not be there when you need it. Who wants to crawl on the floor looking for it when someone is shooting at you?
- Not a tool on a string or a tool you will have to locate
- Not plastic that can break and not be there when you need it
- Not a tool that lets your clip drop onto the floor
- Not in the way of using your fingers or hand - you'll forget you're wearing it
- The best solution at the lowest cost with 100% satisfaction
- A comfortable, one size fits most, elastic band with a "stinger" to release the magazine
- Legal - by definition - a tool not attached to the gun
- A tool that let's the mag drop in your hand without contorting your fingers
- For left or right hand operation to match your gun
- Light in weight, easy to use, smart, and long lasting
Here is an article created by AI (artificial intelligence) with the intent of better SEO.
California has some of the most ridiculous gun control laws in the nation. One wouldn't know that going into the firing range today. There's usually a 30 minute to a hour wait around for rifle lanes, he said. That is since the most famous guns at the range nowadays are semi automatic rifles, AR15 semi-autos.
In a country with some of the most stupid gun laws in the nation, how can it be these military looking firearms are legal? Provided that we don't have a detachable magazine inside, it's really a legal firearm, Normandy said. Other states allow individuals to use their finger to drop the magazine out and quickly reload.
It's known as a detachable magazine, and in California, its usage coupled with some other features such as some telescoping stock or pistol grip would be prohibited. The intent is to slow down that the procedure for charging the weapon. To circumvent this, gun makers are selling firearms to Californians with what's called a Bullet button. The consumer utilizes the tip of a bullet to drop the empty magazine and pop into a brand new one. The button does not work with the finger, so the magazine is considered Fixed. That makes it not an assault rifle which everybody is calling California legal.
CBS 5 went into a latest gun show at that the Cow Palace in Daly City and has Found legal semi-auto rifles throughout. You will find also gadgets to eject the bullet button, if one does not have a spare bullet about, like the ThumBee quick change magazine drop tool. None would comment, same with that the California The Ministry of Justice. Even Senator Dianne Feinstein, one of that the strongest gun control supporters in that the country, told CBS 5 she was Not able to participate. Sugarmann said the bullet button advertising campaign is huge.
If you read this article you will notice it is poorly written by an AI computer.